Approaches To Persuasion

 when it comes to persuading people I am 100% a controller. i had not thought about before this class but now that I do I am without a doubt a controller. I like to take my time and be logical. i am very detail oriented, I want to know everything I can about who I am trying to persuade. I truly realized i was a controller while playing with monopoly with my family. without even thinking about it i was telling all the other players about trades that could benefit them. I realized that doing that got everyone to trust me and not realizing that all the trades i was suggesting would all ultimately benefit me. I tried to ensure that every single person i suggested a trade to would think that they wanted the trade and they are the ones who are making the decision. one other sign that made me think i am a controller is that i don't like to think that i am not making my own decisions. even just being influenced to make decisions is a no for me. i like to think that i am the reason i made that decision ad its my own decision. i also take my time to weigh the good and the bad, and most of all use logic. and finally if you try to rush me to make a decision i will most definitely refuse, i can not stand people who try to rush me into a decision.

Comments

Popular Posts