Science Of Sleep Overs


Thinking back to when  was a kid, asking for a sleep over was always a form of negotiation. With you and your friend trying to figure out the best way to ask for a sleep over. This uncomfortable negotiation that we all undoubtedly had to endure is what came to my mind when i herd of the first shortcut "reciprocity". when we were younger we exercised this shortcut without realizing it. Me personally I always had my friend be the one to ask my mom for the sleep over because i knew she liked him more than me, which gave us both a better chance of getting the sleep over we wanted. I would also be the one to ask for a sleep over at my friend's house for the same reason. Even as little kids we understood that if the person asking is also the one liked the most by who we are asking, we would have the biggest chance of getting that sleep over we wanted.

Comments

Popular Posts