a morgan freeman in training (the power of talk )

 I've never really thought about my type of legalistic style. I've never had to thing about the tone i use when i speak or how fast I'm speaking. while on my journey to understand my own linguistic style i found my self stuck with a much more pressing task. finding out the perfect linguistic style. i have found that this title must go to Morgan Freeman. his smooth relaxing voice accompanied with his clear and confident tone makes his voice almost mesmerizing, you cant help but be pulled into what he is saying no matter how meaningless. i have made it my goal in life to work on and develop this reading style for myself, for the simple fact that i want my future kids to experience the most spectacular and attention grabbing bed time stories.

Comments

Popular Posts